- Job Reference: 00044205-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Erdington, Birmingham
- Salary: £10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
CareTech Community Services Ltd is a provider of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK.
Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for people to live in community settings with learning disabilities, severe physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour, mental health, forensic needs and acquired brain injury within a range of settings including, supported living services, shared housing, residential services and outreach.
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our service in Erdington working 37.5 hours per week.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for Support Workers and Waking Night Support Workers. The purpose of this role is to ensure that the individual needs of people we support are met to the highest standard. To support the Service Manager to ensure that staff are trained to meet the needs of the people we support and their training complies with CQC. To support and deputise for the Service Manager in developing the staff team and to carry out management tasks as directed by the Service Manager to ensure the service is delivered to a high standard and meets and exceeds the CQC standards in line with the values of Caretech.
Benefits if being a CareTech Employee:
* Induction programme
* Dedicated learning and development programmes
* Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
* Free DBS check
* Refer a friend scheme’ reward system - earn up to £250 per referral
* Pension scheme
* Annual Employee Awards Evening
* Employee recognition schemes
* Company share save scheme
* CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants
You may be aware of new regulations which require that anyone entering a CQC-regulated care home in England to be fully vaccinated subject to certain exemptions.
The Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 were made on 22nd July and come into force on 11th November 2021.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory references