Team Lead Property
- Job Reference: 00005706-1
- Date Posted: 30 April 2020
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
Responsible for ensuring the Property Operations service delivery across the site. Managing both the Hard and Soft Services delivery to ensure that the site is maintained, statutory compliant and operational for core business activities. They will take a lead in overseeing all actions raised from maintenance and audits are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard. They will be responsible for working across the management team to engage within the site Group Property team to help deliver a best in class service and engage with employees across all levels. This role will deputise for the Group leader Property.
1. Identify and lead on any continuous improvement activities for the site and therefore challenge current delivery working model and services to deliver innovation
2. To support the Group Lead Property in delivering the site(s) budget through prioritising work, reconciling conflicting demands, reviewing and revising timing of work to agreed deadlines
3. Lead delivery across site through prioritising work, reconciling conflicting demands, reviewing and revising timing of work to agreed deadlines
4. Lead on distinct elements as set out by the Group Lead Property eg. Internal and external audits (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and 50001), Risk Register and audit actions.
5. Support the Group Lead Property in defining the site strategy and ensure compliance against this.
6. Ensure effective management with key stakeholders and internal departments such as HSE, tenants, QQ operational functions and MoD where applicable.
7. To support the delivery of a proactive, trained and engaged team. Minimise reliance on subcontractor framework and support continuous change management within Group Property function.
8. Foreseeing and avoiding any potential impacts that FM activities may have on the delivery of QQ business, capability or site tenants, including planning/liaising and communicating with all stakeholders.
9. Reporting on operational delivery on a month by month basis and identifying areas for improvement.
10. Reviewing how we deliver each service in a bid to making recommendations and implementing change across the portfolio.
11. Ensure that all health, safety and quality procedures including contractor control and management reporting is delivered on site
12. Able to translate industry best practice into real world process and procedures and obtaining the buy in of the operations team to implement change
QinetiQ comprises teams of dedicated people; experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets. We draw on our extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property to provide the know-how and support to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Our people make the critical difference to customers by providing unique approaches to problem solving. Why don’t you join some of the world’s finest scientific and technical minds and help us make tomorrow work today?
#LI – QQ #QQ