|Job Title:||Team Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||£13 - £14 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Wood|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 14:03|
Hours: 37 per week
Contact length: 6 Months
Pay: £13-£14 per hour
To provide a comprehensive support service to the leadership team and lead on developing and managing internal and external communications and the value stream team hub.
- Excellent awareness of the organisation, business issues and activities
- Good experience of office systems, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Experience of liaising with senior members of staff, internally and externally
- Excellent organisation, administrative and communication skills
- Awareness of the various processes.
- Responsible for inducting all new starters and graduates into the department. Ensure that all the new started obtain security passes to building and that PC’s, telephones etc are arranged for commencement of work within the team.
- Arranging wider induction with all employees. Developing and maintaining the induction team on SharePoint.
- Act on own initiative to organise meetings and manage diary to maximise leaders time and make effective use of travel/transport arrangements
- Act on own initiate to manage and prioritise the Head of Control’s inbox
- Provide support and assist in providing an effective service to contribute to the achievements of the team, providing support and assisting with preparation of communications, presentations and analysis
- Co-ordinate and provide effective events and project management to ad-hoc projects within the team as requested
- Maintain and proactively develop the internal website, the team’s external web presence and the team SharePoint site, updating documents, adding new material, as and when required
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the leadership team CLEAR hub
- Responsible for Consultant/Contactor budge and invoice management. Ensure invoices are authorised and processed
- Conduct and facilitate problem solving exercises to aid in creative problem solving
Click here to apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's