|Job Title:||Team Administrator|
|Start Date:||2018-12-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chetan Patel|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 14:56|
This is a full time, 12 month fixed term contract role (35 hrs) paying £25,000 with interviews being held next week.
This role offers a pension scheme, life insurance, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, leisure travel insurance, discount for a local gym, interest-free season ticket loan, childcare vouchers and cycle-to-work scheme.
The core duties of this role are to manage general administration processes including:
- Diary management
- Organising internal meetings and events
- Managing bookings for conference calls/meetings
- Organising travel arrangements
- Accurately producing documents
- Maintaining databases
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- The ability to prioritise their workload and time
- A professional, positive and approachable attitude
- Accurate written and oral communication skills
- The ability to use initiative while working alone and as a part of a team
- Strong minute taking abilities
- Strong attention to detail with producing documents, spreadsheets and database management
- Confident in using MS office
- A-Level standard education or experience in a similar role
If you think you would be a good fit for this role and are available immediately, hit the APPLY NOW button below.
**please note that due to the number of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's