- Job Reference: 00095239-1
- Date Posted: 4 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Chatham, Kent
- Salary: £23,500 to £38,810
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
Are you interested in pursuing a career within education? Maybe you are a qualified teacher specialising in Maths or you are looking for your first big opportunity?
Simply Education are looking for committed and positive individuals to join the team. We have exciting flexible and rewarding opportunities and you could be just the teacher we are looking for!
Our education consultants work hard to effectively match our registered teaching staff to the specific requirements and challenges of every assignment. Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, school directions.
• £75 referral scheme.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call our Kent branch on (phone number removed).
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available