- Job Reference: 00018603-1
- Date Posted: 7 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £60.00 to £80.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for Year 7 Transition Teaching Assistants to supply our client Secondary Schools in Bury Greater Manchester.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic it is anticipated that schools will require additional Teaching Assistants in September, to support their Year 7 students with transition from Primary to Secondary School. Children will be working in smaller class bubbles and support will be required for those students who have missed 5 months of their education during this academic year.
To join us and be considered for this Year 7 Transition Teaching Assistant Vacancy you must;
* Be qualified to a minimum of Level 2;
* Ideally experience working in a KS2/3 setting setting;
* Previous experience as an Intervention Teacher would be preferred however not essential;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone or zoom and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Year 7 Transition Teaching Assistant vacancy based in Bury Greater Manchester or contact Sarah on (phone number removed).
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first.
We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way.
We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities.
We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer