Teaching Assistants Needed
- Job Reference: 00095051-1
- Date Posted: 2 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Rochester, Kent
- Salary: £23,500 to £36,500
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher looking to join a hardworking and passionate team? Are you wanting to make a positive difference? If you are a supply teacher apply today!
Simply Education are urgently looking for Cover Supervisors to work in the mid kent areas on a short term, supply basis! We are not just looking for core subject teachers, we have vacancies across the curriculum and are looking to speak with a number of different subject specialists.
As a successful supply teacher, you will be able to effectively manage behaviour within the classroom whilst delivering pre-planned lessons in a variety of subjects. You will have the freedom to be as flexible as you wish, meaning it is an excellent choice for those wanting extra work to fit around their already existing schedule. It is also an excellent choice for aspiring teachers who are looking to gain additional classroom experience.
As the successful supply teacher, you will need to:
• Have experience working with children in some capacity.
• Have passion for teaching and education.
• Have a creative approach to teaching.
• Be flexible and adaptable.
• Have passion for supporting students in their learning.
• Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner.
• Have excellent communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Have a hard work ethic.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call your local Kent branch for more information.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available