|Job Title:||Teaching Assistants|
|Salary:||£7.5 - £8.85 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Carl Horton|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 14:44|
Location - Warrington, UK
The Education Network is currently seeking an experienced Teaching Assistants for various Primary Schools in the Warrington area. You must have experience of working with children who present challenging behaviour.
You will work under the guidance of teaching staff, to support the students in and out of the classroom. You should have good communication skills as you will have to liaise between both the students and class teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working in a similar environment
- A willingness to participate in relevant training and development opportunities
- Be keen to learn and develop professionally
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievements
- Have a passion for education and raising the achievement of all children
To express interest, please call 01925 247820 for an informal chat or email carl.horton@ednetwork
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Searches related to this post: Teaching Assistant, SEND, Primary, Primary School, Education, Classroom Assistant, TA
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's