- Job Reference: 00022616-1
- Date Posted: 9 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £67.24 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Due to expansion Reach Education are looking for Teaching Assistants to work in SEND schools in Doncaster.
These school provide provisions for pupils aged 5-16 with Moderate Learning Difficulties.
If you are looking to work with pupils who require and deserve an outstanding quality of learning whilst providing a calm, nurturing environment then this role could be for you.
* You need a high standard of education in Maths and English.
* Have knowledge and experience with a proven track record of working with pupils with MLD.
* Be a positive role model.
* Have experience of intervention strategies.
* Provide individual learning.
* Commitment to making a difference.
If you feel you are the right candidate for us, then please contact us to arrange an interview and hopefully become a part of the Reach family.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime ect) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration forms online and have id checked in-line with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All Successful candidates with require a valid DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children, if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for a new one