Teaching Assistant Personal Care
|Job Title:||Teaching Assistant Personal Care|
|Salary:||£65 - £75 per day|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Buttons|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 09:57|
We are working with a school in Birmingham who are seeking a Teaching Assistant for September to help with pupils who need personal care. You will also assist with one to one support for the child in the classroom.
The Role of Teaching Assistant with Personal Care
- Be affective in you deliver of care as well as providing stimulating classroom support to the child.
- Be active and innovative in their teaching and learning styles, both inside and outside the classroom.
- To provide a friendly and stable presence for all the students, and be a point of reference for the child in your care.
- You will also provide personal care.
- You have the ability to motivate students.
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You will hold a level 3 qualification or higher.
- You hold a DBS or willing to complete one through us.
- You can provided references to cover the last two years.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's