- Job Reference: 00055676-1
- Date Posted: 14 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Dudley, West Midlands
- Salary: £65.00 to £75.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Temporary
ABC Teachers are seeking to appoint passionate and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to work at primary schools in Dudley. We are inundated with requests for Teaching Assistants to work on both a long term and day to day basis across all key stages so if you have Teaching Assistant experience and are looking for a new role then we would love to hear from you.
• You will be aiding in the teaching of children’s learning in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
• Classroom based support- whole class, groups and one to one
• Working with the class teacher to help improve students learning
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have experience with primary age children in a school environment
• Ideally have a Level 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning but this is not compulsory if you have relevant experience as a Primary Teaching Assistant
• Be able to provide reference details to cover the last 2 years as well as having a DBS registered with the update service or be willing for us to process a new one
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant with relevant experience who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact the Primary Team on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.