Teaching Assistant -
|Job Title:||Teaching Assistant -|
|Salary:||£70.00 - £75.00 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-06-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Renato Harvey|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 08:58|
The School offer plenty of support and have an exceptional track record for including children of all abilities to benefit from a mainstream education. You will become part of a caring and supportive team who are committed to the ongoing wellbeing, development and education of the children they support.
Ideally you will be:-
- A qualified Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant
- Have a good understanding of the Primary Early Years Curriculum
- Used to working with very young children in a supported environment
- Happy to get completely involved in the education process for this child making the transition to Year 1 in September
- Able to show patience and consideration at the more challenging times
- Used to working in a classroom providing direct support and on a 1-2-1 basis away from the classroom
You will be the person this child relies on for daily support on the classroom so need to understand that this is a long-term commitment.
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rate of pay
- Excellent support from your dedicated Consultant
- Plenty of CPD access to free online training
- Long-term opportunity to support this child for a minimum of an academic year
For more information on this role please call Harry.Chase @theeductaionnetwork.co.uk. The role can start immediately in order that you have the opportunity to get to know the child and school before September.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's