|Salary||£65 - £70 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
Engaging with this student is very important as building rapport if vital for success in this role. You will be helping this student to reintegrate to the classroom, with the aim to get him reengaged with education. With excellent resources and support you will be given the opportunity to make an outstanding difference.
- Providing academic support in lessons
- Working closely with teaching staff
- Delivering fun break out activities
- Helping students engage in lessons
- Making a difference!
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be passionate about education
- Be able to build rapport quickly with students
- Know how to deescalate potentially challenging situations
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance –
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.