|Job Title:||Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£65 - £70 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 17:03|
This Alternative Provision caters for children who have faced barriers to learning, including ASD, EBD and Challenging Behaviour. You will be working alongside a team who provide a high standard of support to students that have been excluded from mainstream education. This is an energetic and dynamic environment that provides fantastic support to Teaching Assistants and Teachers alike. Senior leadership are brilliant and the environment is always welcoming for staff who are committed to making a difference.
- Providing 1-2-1 support to students
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Leading fun and engaging activities
- Acting as a positive role model for students
- Helping teachers to differentiate
Ideally, you will be:
- Engaging, resilient and proactive!
- Willing to go the extra mile for students
- Happy working as part of a committed team
- Experienced in working with challenging behaviour
- Looking for a long-term opportunity to make a difference
An easy commute from Dudley, Tipton, Smethwick and surrounding areas, this is a great opportunity for a Teaching Assistant who is looking to take on a new exciting challenge. For more information about the role, apple now or give The Education Network a call.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's