|Job Title:||Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£65 - £75 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 08:43|
The school provide an excellent base for children who require additional classroom-based support. Enabling them to engage with lessons with the aim to get children back into mainstream education. For this role, you must be a confident Teaching Assistant with good classroom management skills, a positive attitude and a good knowledge of the primary curriculum.
• Mentoring students with challenging behaviour
• Developing rapport with staff and students
• Providing academic support
• Taking part in whole school activities
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience working with challenging behaviour
• Be dedicated to making a difference
• Have experience with the Key Stage 3 & 4 curriculum
• Be able to make lessons fun and engaging for students
This Alternative Provision is looking for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to work with children who require additional support. An easy commute from Wolverhampton, Walsall and surrounding areas, this is a great opportunity to make an instant impact in a classroom setting.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's