|Job Title:||Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£60 - £90 per week|
|Start Date:||2018-12-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michaella Cowell|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 14:15|
The Education Network are acting on behalf of a secondary school in Gateshead who are seeking a Teaching Assistant to join them for one term, starting in January, though there is scope for this to be extended.
The role will require the successful candidate to work 1:1 supporting individuals and small groups, providing guidance to children by removing barriers to learning.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Teaching Assistant Qualification (Level 2 or above)
- Experience of working with children with low literacy and numeracy levels
- Experience of working with children with complex needs, such as ADHD, attachment disorders and ASD
- The ability to work as part of a new team developing support strategies for children across the school, to remove barriers to learning
- The ability to be creative and use initiative to engage a child
- The ability to build effective relationships with children and stay calm under pressure or in frustrating situations
If you are interested in this role, or would like to discuss it further, please email email@example.com or give us a call on 0191 2323 780.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's