|Salary||£15 - £17 per hour||Sector||Education & Training|
One of London's Top 3 universities located in Central London is looking for an experienced Teaching Administrator with strong Moodle experience to start ASAP on a full time basis for up until July 2020
The post holder will support the Programme Directors in the administrative support of the programme,
This will be in the Research Department of Clinical, Educational and Health Psychology
This role will provide admin support to the Training Administrator and two teaching/training programmes which are currently undergoing expansion as part of NHS England’s Five Year programme. This expansion in the training programmes has created additional requirements for administrative support within the team. The role will primarily support with the NHS Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (PWPs) training programme which has this year been commissioned to train 270 trainee PWPs across 5 different intakes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To act as a first point of contact for students in person, on the telephone and by email.
- Preparing rooms for teaching.
- Timetabling i.e. booking rooms for teaching and events.
- Liaise with NHS managers and trainee supervisors as necessary.
- To proactively provide support to the Training Administrator and training programmes.
- Supporting with the submission of course assignments and mock examinations.
- Provide administrative support to the Programme Directors.
- To service teaching-related committees as required.
- Administration of online learning resources such as Moodle
- To maintain and update course related materials i.e. handbook.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to multi-task and manage contrasting demands.
- Be personable and professional at all times.
- Experience of working with video cameras and video editing is desirable.
- Experience of teaching administration is desirable but not essential.s
This role would suit someone who is thinking about a career in higher education administration, the role which is located in central London with easy access to a majority of the underground network and Euston and Kings Cross over ground stations
Please do submit your CVs for consideration