Teachers of PE
|Job Title:||Teachers of PE|
|Salary:||£27596 - £43348 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alana Chinery|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 16:25|
At Pertemps Education we are on the hunt for Qualified PE Teachers. These Teachers must be happy to work the Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Redbridge, Waltham Forest areas of London.
You must hold Qualified Teacher Status, but NQTs are more than welcome to apply.
We are currently working for a number of secondary schools in the above mentioned area therefore would like for you to be part of our continual growth.
There is a huge demand for contract staff in education, with a large number of opportunities within these schools for teachers looking for part time, short term, long term and permanent roles.
To work through Pertemps Education you must:
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in either KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to schools in the above stated London areas
- Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Right to work in the UK
- Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's