Teachers needed - rural South Lincolnshire
- Job Reference: 00006030-1
- Date Posted: 6 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Spalding, Lincolnshire
- Salary: £24,373 to £35,008
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Despite the current Coronavirus crisis we are continuing to maintain regular contact with our schools and are on constant standby to assist with the care and education of Key Worker and SEND children.
If you are choosing to self-isolate for the period, please consider registering ready for when the schools re-open. I have immediate starts for when the schools do re-open.
Schools will face high pressure, having faced a period of closure, so it is vital that quality teachers are available and ready to go. By registering now you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings.
We are still able to register you to work with Simply Education during this time via video link.
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any teacher that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified or non-qualified teacher whether you are looking to reduce your days per week to offer flexibility, are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role, or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day a two every week. Even if you are able to work one day a week, we want to hear from you.
We are a locally-based staffing agency providing supply work to teachers and support staff across the UK.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Simply Education are looking to add to our team for the next academic year.
You will need to be;
- Have experience of teaching the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short-and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please click 'apply now' for more information