Teachers and Tutors
- Job Reference: 00023453-1
- Date Posted: 16 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Salary: £150 to £200 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Are you looking for flexibility and to work outside the classroom?
Are you committed to filling gaps, preparing for success, rebuilding confidence and increasing a child’s love for learning?
The Government has allocated £350m to tutoring, through the £1bn coronavirus catch up package given to schools. Class Tuition is working alongside the Department of Education and are seeking to appoint a number of Teachers and Tutors to work within schools supporting students outside the classroom and help ‘fill the gap’ left behind by the impact of the COVID-19 school closers.
Because of the high level of assessment, delivery and tracking required we are seeking to recruit Fully Qualified Teachers and Graduate subject specialist with teaching experience to work as Tutors.
We have a selection of options for our Tutors and Teachers from hourly, daily and long-term contracts and working with students on 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3 ratios.
* Fully Qualified Teacher and Graduate Tutors with subject specialisms
* Primary and Secondary Schools across Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire
* Full Time and Part Time options (term time only)
* Must have a proven ability on raising attainment
* £150 per day / £30 per hour – paid monthly via PAYE (we don’t pay via umbrella companies)
* Must be able to show commitment to pupils as continuity is an essential part of our tuition programmes, we offer schools
* Be able to work alongside the SENCO and Class Teachers to assess, plan, deliver and track progress made
To apply to work for Class Tuition or for more information on our Tuition Programme please contact our School Liaison Manager, Katherine on (phone number removed)