Teachers and Support staff needed in St Helens
- Job Reference: 00006582-1
- Date Posted: 13 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Prescot, Merseyside
- Salary: £17,000 to £35,910
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Simply Education is currently recruiting for secondary schools in St Helens. Before school closures Simply Education saw a huge demand teachers and cover supervisors and we know the need will continue when schools re-open. The consistent teaching and cover requirements needed by schools in the area means we will be able to offer long term jobs and short-term cover.
If you believe you can inspire the next generation pupils, then this could be the right challenge for you. The schools in the area are looking for confident staff that have a passion for working with young people and are keen to develop themselves. Qualified teachers and those with intentions of becoming teachers are encouraged to apply, this includes sports coaches.
You must have good behaviour management skills and deliver lessons in an enthusiastic and engaging manner.
Simply Education are looking to recruit staff for that:
* are passionate about working with young people
* Has recent experience working with young people
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on (phone number removed).
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
The current Coronavirus crisis means that schools will have a large backlog of work to get through and when they reopen it is vital that quality teachers are available and ready to go. By registering now you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings