|Salary||£130 - £180 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
General Science Teacher
Start April 2019
Long Term to Permanent
Pertemps Education are delighted to be representing an OfSTED Good school who are looking to recruit a Teacher of Science for a permanent position starting April 2019. You will be teaching across all three Sciences so a good knowledge of Biology, Chemistry and Physics at all Key Stages is an advantage.
The School's students continue to achieve academically, and they excel at the multitude of opportunities that are offered. The School has a large team of teaching and support staff who are focused on supporting the progress of students, and the School is ideally looking for an English Teacher who can join them and work with the same focus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, supportive and community focused school. Do not delay in sending your CV now!
What we are looking for:
• QTS, QTLS
• Excellent understanding of the Science Curriculum
• Experience of working within a Secondary environment
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Experience of tracking pupils progress
We want someone with the following skills:
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!