|Salary||£23720 - £39406 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
Key Stages 3 and 4
Pertemps Education are excited to be working with very popular Secondary School who are looking to recruit a Teacher of Maths for a permanent position starting in September. This would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or experienced practitioner.
The School is a state of the art Academy with modern facilities and top of the range equipment and resources. They are a centre of excellence for STEM subjects and as such their students are excited and motivated to learn STEM. The School wants every student to become confident, high achieving and independent individuals, so it is imperative that their teaching and support staff share in their vision to provide the very best learning environments for all children.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Maths Teacher to join an inclusive, hugely rewarding and deeply inspiring school. Send your CV now - do not miss out!
What we are looking for:
• Experience of working within a Secondary environment
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!