|Location||North Benfleet||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£23720 - £39406 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
Castle Point, Essex
KS3 and KS4
Start September 2019
Pertemps Education are delighted to be working with an OfSTED Outstanding school who are looking to recruit a Design and Technology Teacher starting in September 2019. You will be required to teach Food Technology at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and there is also the opportunity to teach other D&T subjects. This would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or experienced practitioner.
This school has a excellent reputation for delivering high quality education which are proven with their outstanding exam results. They are committed to providing their students with a stimulating learning environment therefore they require a Teacher who encourages learners to achieve at their highest level. The school values themselves on having an atmosphere of mutual respect amongst all those involved in the learning process.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Design and Technology Teacher to join a successful and well driven community school. Please send you CV today – do not miss out!
What we are looking for:
• NQT, QTS or QTLS
• Confidence in classroom management
• Experience of working within a Secondary environment
• Ambition, passion and enthusiasm
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!