Teacher of Female PE
|Job Title:||Teacher of Female PE|
|Salary:||£130 - £180 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-09-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alana Chinery|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 10:09|
South Woodham Ferrers, Essex
Start September 2019
I am delighted to be working with an OfSTED Good School just outside of Chelmsford who are recruiting for a Qualified Teacher of Physical Education for a maternity cover position starting in September. This role is part time working three days a week - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and likely to be for one term.
The School strives to provide all students with the means to achieve their maximum potential and to develop individual responsibility and respect for the rights of others. They have an inclusive environment and value both staff and students, and ensuring that the daily needs of both are met. With access to a fantastic sports centre and outdoor space, the PE Department is well equipped and offers ample opportunities for all students.
Do not delay in sending your CV to be considered for this fantastic opportunity! This will provide excellent experience as well as great job satisfaction in helping students to progress and achieve.
What we are looking for:
• Qualified Physical Education Teacher
• Experience of delivering the GCSE and A Level Curriculums
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Experience of tracking pupils progress
We want someone with the following skills:
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's