|Salary||£23720 - £39406 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
Key Stages 3 and 4
Pertemps Education are delighted to be working with an OfSTED Good School in Chelmsford. They are currently recruiting for a Teacher of English to start in September 2019. This would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or experienced practitioner.
The School are looking for a dynamic, engaging and enthusiastic Teacher. Ideally, you will have experience in delivering Literature and Language to GCSE. It is imperative that you have recent relevant experience as you will be helping students through their examinations.
This is a popular, community focused school who provide teaching and learning in a strong valued environment. Their students and staff alike are proud to be a part of the school and we are seeking a teacher to join them in September who will share this commitment and vision.
Do not delay in sending your CV now! This is an exciting position within a vibrant and forward thinking school. Do not miss out!
What we are looking for:
• Experience of working within a Secondary environment
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!