Teacher of Computer Science
|Job Title:||Teacher of Computer Science|
|Salary:||£23720 - £35008 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alana Chinery|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 10:49|
KS3 and KS4
Start September 2019
Are you an experienced teacher looking for your next role?
Pertemps Education are excited to announce a new position has become available for a teacher within the ICT department of an Ofsted Good School within Chelmsford. This will be a permanent role to start in September 2019. The school are looking for a Computer Science Teacher that can teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
They are very passionate about developing the students’ skills and abilities to their full potential. Therefore they are looking for a Computer Science Teacher that will be able to reflect the same passion. The school care deeply for their staff and their students, which in return allows them both to freely express their cultures and values.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Computer Science Teacher to join a friendly, supportive, community school. Don’t miss out – Send you CV today!
What we are looking for:
• Experience of delivering the GCSE Curriculum
• NQT or experienced QTS
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to motivate others
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Experience of tracking pupils progress
We want someone with the following skills:
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's