- Job Reference: 00006862-1
- Date Posted: 15 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Newton-le-Willows
- Salary: £85.00 to £160 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Primary Teacher required-
Due to the expected unprecedented demand for Teaching staff when we return to the classroom following Covid-19, we are looking for outstanding Teachers to join the team.
We are looking for Teachers who are confident in their own abilities, looking for new challenges in a variety of schools and continue the excellent work the pupils permanent Teacher carries out!
The advantages of working as a cover Teacher are:
* The opportunity to work in a wide range of schools
* Teaching a range of year groups you have never worked in
* A fantastic work / life balance
* A salary for what you love doing, without all the additional responsibilities such as meetings and parents evenings
* The opportunity to secure a permanent role
* Support you throughout your employment by offering free CPD, including Team Teach
* Provide you with all the information you need prior to a booking (we'll never send you in with inadequate information)
* Offer guaranteed pay to ensure financial security
* Provide you with a consultant who cares about you and your well being
Standard pay ranges between £85 - £165 per day (depending on experience).
As one of the largest Education Agencies working in the North West, we consistently require new teachers to help support our schools in Halton, St Helens, Warrington and Cheshire West. Randstad Education has an excellent reputation within the local area, working with most primary schools to provide day to day cover, long term placements and permanent positions for those seeking a bit more security.
If you are interested in working with us please give us a call on (phone number removed) or email your CV to Craig Rogers: (url removed)