|Salary||£30000 - £37000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
As a Tax Specialist within this company, some responsibilities to expect are:
• Managing a portfolio of personal and business clients on all tax requirements
• Assisting the Tax Managers on client budgets and targets
• Liaise with other teams such as payroll, accounting in order to ensure accurate reports
• Preparation of all tax returns, including P11D's, PSA's and Forms 42
• Manage client relationships
In order to be successful in this role the successful candidate will be a strong tax accountant with up to date experience in both personal and corporate tax. In return the successful individual will receive a highly competitive salary, an encouraging, busy work environment and excellent career progression.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.