|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin, Executive and Management, Miscellaneous|
As a Tax Senior you will primarily be supporting one of the Partners with the following duties:
- Personal and Partnership Tax Returns
- Rental Accounts
- Statements of Earnings
- Checking statements of account and PAYE coding notices
- Researching and responding to client queries
- AAT,ATT,CTA,ACA,ACCA qualified OR proven experience working in accountancy practice as a Tax Senior
- Experience dealing with: Personal and Partnership Tax Returns, Rental Accounts, Statements of Earnings and Billings. Experience dealing with Trust Accounts is highly advantageous.
- Methodical approach with accurate keying skills and a keen eye for detail
- Confident and professional communication skills at all levels
- Organised, able to prioritise and multi-task, use initiative and manage time effectively
If you wish to apply to become an Tax Senior, please do so by clicking the button below and Pertemps Salisbury will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.