|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Salary of c. £50,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus
NetworkHR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well regarded Insurance firm which, due to constant evolution is now seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join them on site in Central London.
The role of Talent Acquisition Specialist will require the post holder to take a focus on all direct sourcing across the organisation which, allows for the successful candidate to make a real impact on an organisation welcoming improvement and growth.
If successful, you will be responsible for managing mid-level recruitment volumes alongside a number of key objectives such as;
• Managing and maintaining third party providers
• Managing candidate pipelines
• Supporting employer branding and empowering the business to make more commercial decisions through robust frameworks
• Working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders from new Team Leaders to Board Members
It is critical to the success of this appointment that the post holder is a strong communicator with the ability to push back to senior stakeholders when required as well as build authentic and professional relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Prior experience working within the London Insurance Market or general financial services
• Strong time management skills
• Global and US recruitment exposure is advantageous but not essential
• Proven ability to directly source and cut down on agency fees
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.email@example.com or apply following this link.