Talent Acquisition Manager
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Manager|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Paul Furlong|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 16:29|
My client is a world leading manufacturing company based in Gloucestershire, they are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their HR team.
They require a Talent Acquisition Manager - Preferably an Engineering & Manufacturing background that will be responsible for recruitment operations on site.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager who ideally has the following skills & demonstrated Responsibilities:
* Develop the employer brand and reputation in the industry and describe the employee journey
* Develop and Maintain communication channels to reach appropriate candidates (Social Media, Networking etc).
* Ensuring competitive packages to the workforce that reflects the company values.
* Establish and ensuring that benefits packages are reviewed.
* Establish and maintain a great working relationship with recruitment partners in attractive great candidates ensuring they work to agreed SLA's and delivers ROI also that underpins our brand and values.
* To manage and support the recruitment lifecycle (Working to internal SLA's) that underpins the company brand and values.
* Ensuring all recruitment is clear, concise and well planned throughout.
* To ensure the service provides a great candidate experience, supports collaborative hiring around a clear scorecard and process in addition to capturing data that improves hiring results over time.
* Recruiting candidates are an appropriate cultural fit for the business and its values.
* To deliver an inspiring on-board programme for all new recruits - Creating an experience which new hires learn the attitudes, knowledge, skills, and behaviors needed to function effectively and enjoy working within the company.
* An innovative use of new technology and multimedia.
* To establish and maintain a buddy programme to create an inspiring experience
* To establish and oversee a 6-month development programme that ensures the delivery of timely, specific and evidentiary feedback given during probation.
* To Ensure all probation's are confirmed within SLA and appropriate actions to be taken.
* Using HR Partners to ensure all contracts and policies are up to date and accurate.
* Managing the agreed budgets and authorization process accordingly.
The benefits of working for this company are:
*They offer competitive rates of pay.
*They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
*Potential career progression.
*Lots of overtime.
*They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on - or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's