Talent Acquisition Manager
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon Staines|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 10:36|
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager who ideally has the following skills & demonstrated Responsibilities:
Ideally coming from an Engineering or Manufacturing background
* Develop the employer brand and reputation in the industry and describe the employee journey
* Develop and Maintain communication channels to reach appropriate candidates (Social Media, Networking etc).
* Ensuring competitive packages to the workforce that reflects the company values.
* Establish and ensuring that benefits packages are reviewed.
* Establish and maintain a great working relationship with recruitment partners in attractive great candidates ensuring they work to agreed SLA's and delivers ROI also that underpins our brand and values.
* To manage and support the recruitment lifecycle (Working to internal SLA's) that underpins the company brand and values.
* Ensuring all recruitment is clear, concise and well planned throughout.
* To ensure the service provides a great candidate experience, supports collaborative hiring around a clear scorecard and process in addition to capturing data that improves hiring results over time.
* Recruiting candidates are an appropriate cultural fit for the business and its values.
* To deliver an inspiring on-board programme for all new recruits - Creating an experience which new hires learn the attitudes, knowledge, skills, and behaviours needed to function effectively and enjoy working within the company.
* An innovative use of new technology and multimedia.
* To establish and maintain a buddy programme to create an inspiring experience
* To establish and oversee a 6-month development programme that ensures the delivery of timely, specific and evidentiary feedback given during probation.
* To Ensure all probations are confirmed within SLA and appropriate actions to be taken.
* Using HR Partners to ensure all contracts and policies are up to date and accurate.
* Managing the agreed budgets and authorisation process accordingly.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company
To apply for this excellent opportunity please contact Sharon Staines either at or on 01453 796619
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.