|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £35.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Hancock|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 11:29|
A leading aerospace company is now looking to hire a Systems Engineer on an initial 9 month contract. Based in Bristol, this role as a Systems Engineer will see you being responsible for the creation, integration and maintenance of the landing gear product structure and Digital Mock Up (DMU).
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure. Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability. Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies. Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Experience of handling, validating and integrating the DMU & drawing data for all landing gears and equipment
- Previous landing gear experience a bonus, not essential.
- Catia V5 R21
- Catia V5 Kinematics is also beneficial
- £35 an hour
- No weekend work
- Core working hours 8am-5pm
- On-site parking
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport. Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£9.45 - £11.65 per hour
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£21000 per annum
£33000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 27 days holiday + bank holidays, 7% pension
£35 - £40 per hour