System Learning Facilitator (Operational)
- Job Reference: 00018734-1
- Date Posted: 9 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Exeter, Devon
- Salary: £25,339 to £27,106
- Sector: Government & Defence, Healthcare & Medical, HSE, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Committed to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people’s strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
We have a exciting opportunity to join our team as a System Learning Facilitator. This role will deliver, via a range of methodologies & technologies, system training (CMS) to operational team members which enables those team members to perform at optimum levels. Identifying the most appropriate learning solution to meet learner need. It will be your responsibility to ensure changes to the CMS operational system are clearly understood by users, via appropriate communications and where appropriate deliver further training. You will work alongside front-line management teams to schedule and prioritise a programme of system training for new starters and existing staff alike.
* Deliver CMS training activity to achieve contract compliance utilising a range of delivery solutions such as e-learning, webinars, video, guidance and classroom training.
* Design, implement and monitor a method of assessment to ensure that users are operationally competent in the CMS and process.
* Analyse and interpret management information to identify areas of under-performance and plan/execute targeted improvement activity, including coaching and mentoring team members.
* Identify best practice and ensure it is shared and embedded across all delivery teams, targeting specific teams for greatest focus, in consultation with line management.
* Capability to create and maintain relationships with Senior leaders and other operational staff as well as being the point of contact for the CMS development team relating to all system changes .
* Effective planning and implementation of new CMS changes and developments with the IT department/ IT suppliers.
* Review and improve training materials based on process or system changes and work collaboratively with operational teams across the pillar to drive continuous improvement.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of training interventions through a variety of methods.
* Learn the functionality of the CMS system as and when developments are deployed to the test environment
* Undertake system testing and complete User Acceptance Scripts as and when required driven by CMS development schedule.
Skills and Experience
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at Grade C or above.
* Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and Skype for business.
* Experience of working in a target driven environment.
* Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards.
* Experience of using management information to drive Continuous Improvement.
* Experience of successful delivery of system training or a successful track-record in training delivery.
* Knowledge of the employability industry
Salary: £25,339 - £27,106 p.a (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time) We have 2 vacancies available.
Closing Date: 29th September 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Healh Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme. Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunctionwith the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern Britishvalues.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy andvmaternity.
*If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the recruitment team on (phone number removed)