System Implementation Consultant
- Job Reference: 00005903-1
- Date Posted: 5 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: £40.00 to £45.00 Per Hour
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
My Swiss based Pharmaceutical client has an immediate requirement for a System Implementation Consultant for an initial 12 month contract (with likely extension)
***Under current circumstances (COVID-19)this role is fully remote however you will be required to work on site (Basle) in due course ***
You will be required to:
* Support the end-to-end lifecycle of applicable clinical systems needed for a given study, including requirements gathering and reviewing, testing, deployment, maintenance, and closeout.
* Understand business context and SMT goals to effectively partner with and continually assess the needs of the SMT, to proactively translate business needs into system and process improvements.
* Serve as first line of contact for triaging all SMT support and service requests for each clinical study. Expert in all SPE support and service catalogue, so as to enable rapid and focused decision-making or issue resolution. Mastery of PDG's clinical trial end-to-end processes & services, so as to enable proactive consultation on complex and/or novel clinical trial design and execution.
* Identify process inefficiencies and compliance gaps, participates in process improvement initiatives and drives process implementation in support of SMTs.
* Ensure prompt resolution of system issues, and provides timely and accurate responses to customers, as defined in service level agreements. Understands and proficient in PDG system landscape and applicable integrations.
* Track and analyse key systems performance indicators (KPIs) and contributes to analysis to identify root causes for defects, to recommend process and/or system improvements.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
* Clinical operations experience
* Project / Vendor management experience
* Working experience with Clinical Operations and Information Systems and processes such as IxRS, eCOA, RBM, CTMS, eTMF, EDC and Clinical Supply Systems (emphasis on IxRS)
* Knowledgeable with the processes and principles of programme and customer relationship management, and business analysis.
* Experience managing third party vendors in delivering quality service as expected.
* Up-to-date knowledge of clinical operations processes and information systems. Understanding of internal/external system landscape.
* Ability to see and anticipate the interrelationship of systems and procedures within a project and understand their interdependencies - Systems thinking.
* Project Management Certification