|Job Title:||System Administrator|
|Salary:||£9.40 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 09:47|
Pay Rate: £9.40 Per Hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the possibility of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.40 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Ability to prioritise UAM activities in accordance with programs requirements
- Maintaining accurate Excel spreadsheets detailing PPI Agents systems information
- On-boarding of new PPI Agents within agreed SLA's
- Resolving of users 1st time on-boarding IT issues
- Maintenance and the deletion of users profiles in accordance with Bank Policies
- Reconciliation of systems and users access on a periodic basis and within limited timeframes
- Liaising with program managers and operational areas regarding new joiners and process changes
- Ensure work is delivered within agreed timescales
- Strong admin experience is essential
- Detailed knowledge of Excel
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
So if you're interested in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's