Support Workers (Full-time & Bank)
- Job Reference: 00044197-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £9.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
CareTech Community Services are one of the leading quality care providers within the region, providing residential care facilities for adults with learning difficulties and physical disabilities.
We are looking for Full Time Support Workers and Bank Support Workers to join our friendly team in Erdington, who can demonstrate a reliable and flexible approach to people with learning disabilities. You should have the confidence to handle complex behaviours that sometimes maybe deemed challenging. The home is a 5 bedded home with service users with learning disabilities.
So are you caring? Inspirational? Optimistic? And Insightful? – These are easy words, but the real job of a support worker is the blend all this to enable our service users to lead a fulfilling and satisfying a life as they possibly can.
Applicants will ideally have a minimum NVQ Level 2 in Social Care or equivalent and willing to work towards NVQ Level 3.
In return for hard work and commitment we offer;
* Induction programme
* Dedicated learning and development programmes
* Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
* Free DBS check
* Refer a friend scheme’ reward system - earn up to £250 per referral
* Pension scheme
* Annual Employee Awards Evening
* Employee recognition schemes
* Company share save scheme
* CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants
You may be aware of new regulations which require that anyone entering a CQC-regulated care home in England to be fully vaccinated subject to certain exemptions.
The Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 were made on 22nd July and come into force on 11th November 2021.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory references.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES