Support Worker needed in Tyne and Wear
- Job Reference: 00006973-1
- Date Posted: 16 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Sunderland
- Salary: £9.55 Per Hour
- Sector: Government & Defence, Healthcare & Medical, HSE, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Supply Care Solutions are looking for Support Workers to join our Community Teams supporting vulnerable people across Tyne and Wear.
You will visit customers in their own homes and provide person centred care and support that can include the provision of personal care, supporting to reach goals for independence and social support in the community.
A full driving license is required and use of own vehicle for work purposes is essential.
The services operate a set rota featuring the following shifts:
Example: 7am – 3.30pm, 1.30pm – 10pm and alternate weekend working (no overnight shifts are required).
The hourly pay rate is £9.55.
It is essential that you have the following skills and attributes:
* A positive caring outlook
* Excellent written and communication skills
* The ability to work shifts (including evenings, weekends and bank holidays)
In view of the Covid-19 pandemic, face to face interviews will not be held.
Telephone interviews will be arranged during which you will be asked a range of questions to ascertain your suitability for the role.
Our locum workers benefit from
* Excellent Rates
* Refer-a-friend scheme*
* Assistance with DBS applications
* Dedicated consultant support
* Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on (phone number removed)
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply