- Job Reference: 00016741-1
- Date Posted: 19 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Mangotsfield, Gloucestershire
- Salary: £9.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Part-Time contracts available - Staplehill, Bristol
We support young people in preparation for adulthood. Over the years, we have developed a program of support, which enables young people to develop essential skills enabling them to achieve independence.
Each of our young people is an individual with their own life story, wishes and feelings; sometimes they need support. This is where our support workers come in to help them live a fulfilling and independent life.
• Able to work in a challenging environment
• Professional or Personal experience working with Children (preferred but not essential)
• Complete basic administration duties
• Driver (company provide a car / mini bus during working hours)
• Able to work unsociable hours (Evenings, nights and weekends)
We all know that the Coronavirus is changing the way we go about our everyday lives, but there is one thing that doesn’t change – our absolute commitment and the Values we share as members of the Caretech Family - for the people we support
• Friendly, passionate and caring nature
• Positive, pleasant and approachable
• Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
• Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
• Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
• Part time contract available
• Up to 28 Days Holiday
• Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
• Competitive Salary
• Dedicated learning and development programmes
• Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
• Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
• Refer a friend scheme’ reward system – earn up to £250 per referral
• Pension scheme
• Annual Employee Awards Evening
• Employee recognition schemes
• Company vehicle to use when in work
• CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply
All applications & CV’s received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
If you haven’t heard back within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful