Support Worker Full Time
- Job Reference: 00033318-1
- Date Posted: 29 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Esher, Surrey
- Salary: £9.00 to £12.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Whilst working 1 to 1 in a client's home , you are less likely to be exposed to Coronavirus ***
Are you a caring, friendly and reliable person who wants to make a difference to someone’s life?
Have you had experience supporting clients with learning disabilities or autism?
We are currently recruiting experienced Support Workers to support our client with learning disabilities and epilepsy in the comfort of their own home. Our client is a young adult who enjoys social activities such as swimming, golf and going out to the pub.
Experience with the following would be an advantage :
* Seizure management
* Behaviour Support
* Global development delay
* Driver who is happy to drive the client's car
Whilst delivering exceptional quality one to one care as agreed in a personalised care plan, you will also be doing something truly life changing for our clients and their families, supporting our clients at work, home and social environment including holidays.
About The Company:
HFH Healthcare is an independent healthcare provider which delivers exceptional quality of care to highly dependent adults & children in the comfort and security of their own homes, throughout London and the Home Counties. Working in partnership with NHS continuing healthcare teams, our enhanced level of specialist clinical support enables individual clients to remain at home even when the level of health care required is highly complex (including respiratory care, gastrostomy care, continence care).
We deliver care 24/7, 365 days a year
What we are looking for:
* Availability to work 12 hours day or night shifts
* Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
* Caring, compassionate and can do attitude
* Ability to commit to regular shifts
What HFH offers:
* Part of a dedicated team for the client
* Free in-house clinical training
* Continued professional development through Nurse led training
* 24/7 on call Nurse support
Benefits working for HFH:
* Competitive salary
* Carer Recognition scheme
* Paid holiday
* Enhanced rates for bank holiday
* Pension contribution
* £150 Refer a Friend scheme for employees
If you think you have the commitment and responsibility to help others, we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to help change the lives of our clients.
We are currently undertaking all our interviews via skype due to the Corona virus pandemic