- Job Reference: 00055457-1
- Date Posted: 13 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Eastry, Kent
- Salary: £8.91 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Join our friendly team at Optima Care as a Support Worker near Eastry (Kent)!
Full Time and Part Time contracts available - 12 hours shifts
Whether you are an experienced Support Worker or are considering a change in your career, we would love to hear from you.
Eastry House is a Residential home, set in a quiet, rural village near Sandwich in Kent. Set in beautiful tranquil grounds, this Residential home supports older adults with learning disabilities who may also have physical and mental health needs, to live independently.
We are looking for Support Workers who have a genuine passion for care and who want to make a difference to the lives of the people we support by…
* Enabling the people we support to live as independently as possible
* Ensuring the people we support lead a happy, fulfilling and socially inclusive life
* Empowering the people we support to fulfil daily activities
* Encouraging and supporting healthy choices
* Supporting with personal care and medication administration where necessary
We are looking for people who enjoy a challenge, are highly motivated and possess a passionate and caring nature to join our team . In return we offer:
* A competitive salary with the ability to progress
* Training opportunities for progression
* Enhanced overtime payments
* Funded DBS
* 28 Days annual leave (incl. of bank holidays) pro-rated
* Early Pay for hourly paid staff
All Optima Care Employees are entitled to register for the Blue Light Card - registration fees are reimbursed by Optima Care.
Apply today for our Support Worker vacancy and be a part of our fantastic team.
For more information contact our recruitment department by calling (phone number removed).
Following the new government guidelines, successful candidates must be double vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencement of employment.
Please note that all offers are subject to satisfactory completion of our pre-employment compliance standards, including an enhanced DBS check