- Job Reference: 00068871-1
- Date Posted: 13 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Cosby, Leicestershire
- Salary: £11.00 to £13.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
Are you a caring and compassionate person who wants to make a difference?
We specialise in supporting individuals & their families with medium to long term complex care needs throughout the UK. We support adults and children with a range of both mental and physical disabilities, offering tailored one-to-one care. Our area of operations and expertise are: Learning Disabilities & Autism, Spinal Injuries, Physical Disabilities, Brain Injuries, Mental Health Conditions and Children's Services.
Getting to be part of an amazing complex care team, giving one-to-one care for an individual client. Giving you the opportunity to really be involved with all aspects of the client’s life. Every client is different, and we offer on-going support and training for individual complex care needs. This is great for if you want to specialise in different and more specific caring abilities and roles.
Job Type: Part time/Full time.
Pay rate (hourly): Competitive salary.
Location: Cosby, Leicestershire
What we need from you:
· Experience in care role
· Full driving licence
· Flexibility with working hours
We do require experienced carers for this role, experience in the following would be advantageous.
· Complex care experience
· Caring and approachable
· Patient and welcoming
· Helpful and reliable
· Enthusiastic and hardworking
• Guiding individuals to staying safe by helping them with day-to-day duties, taking action where appropriate to safeguard their welfare.
• Aid & facilitate individuals to enable them to participate in activities and to access other services and facilities may include educational support.
• Ensure individuals manage their medication effectively if & when required.
• Document in detailed reports any incidents and accidents to the appropriate line manager/authorities.
The roles will require you to work unsociable hours, including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
• Weekly payroll service.
• Great Pay.
• Pension Enrolment.
• Standard Sick Pay.
• Refer a friend scheme.
• Free online training in all core care skills provided.
All applicants will undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent