|Salary||£8.50 per hour||Sector||Social Care|
- Supporting Service Users with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices to enable them to take control of their own lives, thus increasing independence.
- Seeing to personal care requirements as needed, whilst also prompting Service Users to see to their own needs if they are able to do so.
- Creating care plans and risk assessments for each Service Users within your care.
- Domestic duties, maintaining the cleanliness of the service.
- Work closely with Care Managers, family members and other health professionals to get the best out of Service Users.
If you are an experienced Support Worker or hold personal experience and would like to start a career within Healthcare please get in touch with your CV today.