|Salary||£12.00 - £15.00 per hour||Sector||Social Care|
This post provides:
- Floating support to women to support them to sustain their existing accommodation or to re settle into new accommodation
- Floating support to women living in our flats in management to support them to develop independent living skills and to move on into longer term accommodation
- To provide high quality housing related support to women eligible for floating support helping them to meet their needs and aspirations
- To provide practical and emotional support to women with mental health needs and/or complex needs, and women who have experienced homelessness to gain independence skills, sustain their tenancies, and access appropriate move-on accommodation.
- Champion service user empowerment and involvement by ensuring our services:
- Are accessible to all potential service users
- Value and respect service users as the experts of their experience
- Work in strength-based and solution-focused ways with clients
- Facilitate agreed actions into practice
- Use service user feedback and involvement to improve our service
1. Referrals and Assessments
3. Flats in Management
4. Record keeping and monitoring
5. Developing of self and others
6. General (Other ad hoc duties relevant to the position)
You must able to work 37.5 hours a week on a 9-5 basis
Have a driving license, access to a motorised vehicle and business insurance on your car
Be responsible the out of hours phone for a week at a time - this may involve call outs.
If interested in this great opportunity or you would like more information regarding your duties then please click apply to send your CV, or if you have any questions call Kirk on 01179 226 500.