|Salary||£9.74 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
3 Month Temporary Role
£9.74 per hour
Monday – Friday 09.00am – 17.00pm
A Birmingham based company is looking for 2 Temporary Case worker Assistants to join their team for a 3 Month Period on a full time basis.
The company is based in central Birmingham, so is easily commutable by public transport or parking offsite. ( car parking will be paid at your own cost )
The case worker role will include:
• To scan incoming post and records
• Support the team with finance processes with raising and receiving invoices and booking travel and accommodation
• To analyse case related documentation
• To send appropriate correspondence to the recipient
• Manage a large amount of data and safe guard the privacy of customers
As a Case worker you will need the following skills:
• Excellent communication both verbal and written.
• Great attention to detail
• Experience of working in a Customer/ client based environment
• Experience of working in a regulatory or similar environment, managing sensitive and confidential information
• Strong ICT skills, including Mircosoft Office products
• Maintaining databases and CRM systems
Interviews will be taking place on Thursday 3rd October with a start date of Monday 7th October.
If you are interested in the above role please call Sarah Green on 0121 643 5000 or "Hit Apply".