|Job Title:||Support Worker|
|Salary:||£11.66 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-08-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Wimbush|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 17:01|
An experienced Support Worker, you will be developing and implementing high quality, support plans to adults with learning disabilities in the borough.
Working in partnership with the service users, families and carers, you will ensure that they're receiving the right support to promote independence and help them to access the community.
You will have an NVQ level 3, in Health and Social care – or similar, along with experience in working with service users with learning disabilities as part of a multi-agency team.
Principal responsibilities as a support worker will involve:
• Support the service user and their families
• Implementing, monitoring and reviewing family support intervention plans
• Working alongside social workers
As a Family Support Worker working with Pertemps you will benefit from the following
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's