|Job Title:||Support Worker|
|Salary:||£9.02 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Young|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 16:43|
The purpose of the role is to provide assistance with care, personal support, daily living tasks or activities to customers within their own home, day centres, residential care settings & the wider community to support them attain their full potential, maximise options available and encourage choice, participation and motivation.
- Be compassionate, creative, and honest and love working with people.
- Bring great positive energy.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be flexible as we work shifts and weekend working is often required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to organisations ethos and values.
- You don't need any specific qualifications or experience although experience of providing personal care is advantageous. You will, however, need plenty of enthusiasm and passion for our work.
For more information contact Dylan Edmond or Adam Young on 0131 225 7531. Alternatively apply for the role and we will contact you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's