|Salary||£8.80 - £9.50 per hour||Sector||Social Care|
- Supporting people with learning difficulties / autism helping them live as independently as possible.
- Personal care as needed / required.
- Administration of medication.
- Ensuring risk assessments are completed.
- Liaising with family members & healthcare professionals.
- Promoting healthy life styles with service users.
As an experienced Support Worker you will ideally hold an NVQ 2 in Health & Social Care, if you are interested in this position please respond with a copy of your CV.