Support Services Manager
|Job Title:||Support Services Manager|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000|
|Start Date:||2019-08-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 10:21|
We are looking for an experiences Support Services Manager with experience in managing multiple service lines to look after Cleaning, Grounds Maintenance, pest control, laundry services and conferencing at our pharmaceutical site in Montrose. The ideal candidate will also have great financial acumen and a passion for Health & Safety.
- To manage the operation of Support services within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility with a focus on working with the client on strategic innovations to continually make savings, improvements to safety processes and ensure quality standards are at a world class level and fit for regulatory inspections.
- To manage and supervise the General & GxP Cleaning team, Grounds Maintenance team, Pest Control, Laundry services, conferencing on site ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided at all times.
- Provide Permit to Work Support and liaise with 3rd Party contractors where necessary
- Maintaining Data Integrity standards and good documentation practice.
- To ensure compliance with Quality management systems (GxP and ISO9001) for Support Services
- To prioritise Health & Safety of the teams on site above all else leading to a Zero Accident mindset
- Previous experience of managing employees across multiple service lines
- Sound financial sense
- Previous experience of working in a highly regulated environment, preferably - manufacturing
- Great communication and influencing skills
- Understanding of quality management systems
- Working knowledge Health & Safety Management - IOSHH trained or equivalent
- Awareness / Experience of Permit to Work systems
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cluster Technical Services Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Technical Services Manager (Senior Engineering Professional)
Highly competitive + attractive benefits
No Fixed Location
£35000 - £40000
£50000 - £55000